he latest generation of Shimano Baitrunner DL has upgraded internal components and subtle ‘carpy’ cosmetics. With an incredibly smooth rear drag the Shimano Baitrunner free spool mechanism has a wide range of tension settings from virtually zero resistance for predator work to almost locked up for snag fishing situations or when really big fish are encountered. With two specimen models to choose from the 6000 is ideal for smaller lakes and rivers and the 10000 for heavier lines when longer casting ranges are required.
- 3 Stainless Steel Ball Bearings
- AR-C Line Management System
- Cold Forged Aluminium Spool
- Spare Spool
- Dyna-Balance System
- Super Stopper II System
- Power Roller
- Free Spool System
- Powerful and Smooth
- Precise Rear Drag or Front Drag
- 6000RB and 10000RB models feature a Twin Rear drag control format.
SUPPLIER CODE MODEL LINE CAPACITY RATIO
BTRDL6000RB 6000RB 0.30mm/270m 4.6:1
BTRDL10000RB 10000RB 0.35mm/350m 4.6:1