Bold, in both design and its 7.3:1 high-speed gear ratio that's available in both right and left hand retrieve, the Okuma Citrix makes an aggressive statement by itself, and even more so when paired with a matching Citrix rod. The bold strength of Citrix's Alumilite construction frame, A6061-T6 spool and multi-disc drag is tempered by the smooth handling of a ten bearing drive system, micro-click drag adjustment and ergonomic swept-in handle.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame
- A6061-T6 machined aluminum, anodized spool
- Multi-disc Carbonite drag system
- 9BB+1RB bearing drive system
- Micro-click drag star for precise drag settings
- External adjustable centrifugal cast control system
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Graphite left and right side plates
- Easy change palm side plate access port
- Ergonomic handle design allows cranking closer to body
- Left hand retrieve
|Drag Power||Gear Ratio||Line Capasity||Weight|
|5 kg||7.3:1 / 96.3 cm||250m 0.33mm||312 g|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.