Maindeck SO 180N Harness UML Manual Red/Navy
The 180N Maindeck life jacket range incorporates the latest technology using a 38g CO2 cylinder, the buoyancy has been increased to 182 newtons - more than 20% the CE standard requires. The jacket has fast turning as well as raising the head and mouth clear of the water increasing freeboard and preventing secondary drowning a common cause for drowning at sea. The Spanish yellow bladder is constructed from a durable 'high quality' nylon fabric with reflective tape on both lobes of the bladder. Twin shoulder straps and an integrated crutch strap ensure a firm and safe fit minimising ride up whilst a lifting loop ensures a speedy recovery should you find yourself in the water. The one piece construction between bladder and cover makes re-packing very simple.
- Constructed using heavy duty water resistant anti-tear nylon.
- 38g co2 gas cylinder to provide 182 newtons exceeding the 150 newton category standard for fast turn speed and maximum free board to prevent water intake.
- Coastal and offshore recreational sailing CE approved to ISO 12402-3
- Colour options of full navy or red/navy
- Available in adult size 40kg+
- Adjustable 55-40cm chest
- Fitted easy adjustment quick clip crutch strap to create a bespoke fit and minimise rid up
- Fitted with high visibility SOLAS approved retro reflective tape on the lung.
- Reflective piping on outer cover
- Adjustable waist belt
- Includes lifting becket & whistle
- UML firing mechanism
- One piece construction for easy repacking into the mesh storage bag