Kamatsu Okiami red hooks
KAMATSU hooks are two-stage chemically sharpened for maximum sharpness. Extra-quality VHI-Carbon Steel Carbon Steel ensures maximum cushioning resistance even with very frequent use. They are produced exclusively by Japanese technology of drawing and each piece is electronically tested! Kamatsu's hooks do not bend and bend, perfectly holding the sharpness. Characteristic are long-lasting extreme sharpness of the tip. KAMATSU are one of the most popular hooks on the European market. Absolute Top on the market in the upper hook class.
- Focus: Chemically (two-stage)
- Material: VHI-Carbon Steel (20% higher resistance)
- Packaging: 10 pcs (reclosable package)
- Production Technology: Japan
- Designed for all fishing methods
- The target fish for which the hook is intended are always shown on the package
- Ideal for long and frequent use
- High-class hooks for demanding
The hook is made of strong wire base, which will ensure durability and reliability. Has a characteristic predatory silhouette with a curved sharp sting, which increases the percentage of catchability and helps to avoid hooks. You can use both artificial bait or attachments under live bait, and under various variations.
- Chemically sharpened
- Suitable for small and big fish
- 5 pieces / pack