Kamatsu Iseama black hooks
KAMATSU hooks are two-stage chemically sharpened for maximum sharpness. Extra-quality VHI-Carbon Steel Carbon Steel ensures maximum cushioning resistance even with very frequent use. They are produced exclusively by Japanese technology of drawing and each piece is electronically tested! Kamatsu's hooks do not bend and bend, perfectly holding the sharpness. Characteristic are long-lasting extreme sharpness of the tip. KAMATSU are one of the most popular hooks on the European market. Absolute Top on the market in the upper hook class.
- Focus: Chemically (two-stage)
- Material: VHI-Carbon Steel (20% higher resistance)
- Packaging: 10 pcs (reclosable package)
- Production Technology: Japan
- Designed for all fishing methods
- The target fish for which the hook is intended are always shown on the package
- Ideal for long and frequent use
- High-class hooks for demanding
ISEAMA - Very strong hooks with a wide knee, can be used for fishing with live baits but also for corn, bread, etc. Hooks with an eye.
- Chemically sharpened
- Suitable for small and big fish
- 10 pieces / pack