Drennan Red Range Method Feeder rod
The Red Range Method Feeder rod offers great value and is ideal for match-sized carp.
The lightweight carbon blank is beautifully balanced and has a progressive through action for playing and landing big fish and helping to avoid hook pulls.
The blank is finished in Drennan’s trademark Red Range burgundy with a cork and duplon handle, a screw-down reel seat and a neat keeper ring.
Although designed for commercial fisheries, this rod would also not be out of place for targeting quality fish on small rivers and streams.
- Ideal reel lines 6lb (2.7kg) to 10lb (4.5kg)
- Ideal hooklengths 4lb (0.16mm) to 8lb (0.23mm)
- Perfect for feeders, bombs and Method Feeders
- Best suited to ranges up to 40m
- Supplied with a 3oz and 4oz slow taper glass tip
- Compatible with all standard tips*
- Cork and duplon handle
- Screw-down reel seat
- Hook keeper ring
- Convenient two-piece construction
- Perfect for bream, tench, F1s and match-sized carp
- Supplied in a nylon bag