Drennan Bandit Dumbells 8/10mm - Crab & Krill
Bandit Dumbells can be effectively fished on the pole, waggler or feeder. They are fractionally harder than Method Boilies to withstand the banding process.
The best way to present them is inside a hair-rigged latex band, such as those you get with our various Bandits hooks to nylon. A slightly thinner waist helps them to hold inside a band really securely. In fact, it is often possible to catch more than one fish on the same hook bait!
- Dumbell-shaped boilies
- Bandit Dumbells (Mixed 8mm & 10mm)
- Bandit F1 Dumbells (6mm)
- Durable enough for hair-rigging with a latex band
- Easy to drill
- Easy to pin/spike with a boilie bayonet
- Five highly visible colours
- Five proven flavour combinations