The Prorex X series includes really great rods for all fishing styles. In these rods, price and quality really meet. The rods in the series are built around high-quality and lightweight HVF carbon fiber blanks, and the components rely on Fuji's high-quality parts. Such high quality components in this price range rod are not a matter of course.
The rod set includes 12 open reel rods, of which the 6-7 foot models are geared towards jig fishing and other light fishing. Fuji Skeleton has been chosen as the reel mount for these rods, which makes the rods really light and slender. The fisherman’s fingers are in constant contact with the blank and the feel is top notch.
On 8-foot and longer models, the reel mount is Fuji VSS and the split grip handle is EVA. You get a firm grip on these handles and the fight against larger pike is a great success. In spinning reels, the reel mount is an open Fuji Skeleton. In this reel holder, the fingers under the reel are in constant contact with the blank and the feel is top notch.
All of these top features are packaged in a truly eye-catching package and all the splendor is crowned by a chameleon painting between the front and rear handles that changes color from black to purple. Super nice!
- HVF carbon fiber preform
- X45 structure
- V-Joint free joint
- Fuji coil mount (Fuji Skeleton and Fuji IPS)
- Fuji freewheels and Fazlite tires
- Split grip EVA handles
- Hook loop
- PXE692XXHFB-AS, Slightly longer marker stick. Also works great with shades when you want a shorter rod. Easily throws lures up to 150 grams.
- PXE712MHFB-AS, Hyrräjigaaja's dream rod for pike fishing. Also works great as a general freedom in lighter fishing. The longer rod will get the lure to fly farther and the fish and line will be easier to steer. Feel free to give it a try.
- PXE762HFB-AS, Lightweight “downsizer” rod for pike work. When fishing with heavy and oversized gear is no longer of interest, try this for free and fishing is enjoyable again.
- PXE802XHFB-AS, Lightweight but stiff enough for larger jerks and shades up to 120g. A real “ubiquitous planer”.
- PXE862XXHFB-AS, Slightly longer and stiffer than 802XHFB. When you want a longer pike rod, with which even large shads fly far.
PXE862XXHFB-AS, Slightly longer and stiffer than 802XHFB. When you want a longer pike rod, with which even large shads fly far.
Weight PXE692XXHFB-AS 6'9 ”/ 210cm 150g 152g PXE712MHFB-AS 7'1 ”/ 216cm 7-32g 133g PXE762HFB-AS 7'6 ”/ 229cm 40-80g 149g PXE802XHFB-AS 8'0 ”/ 244cm 120g 176g PXE862XXHFB-AS 8'6 ”/ 262cm 150g 178g